jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

DAY 19 -- Rotten Child. Being Spoiled

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have learned to manipulate my mother and my grandmother for obtaining things I wanted in the moment; using tantrums and also using promises I usually never   fulfilled.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that by using tantrums and nice words, participating in a nice personality and promising things to my mother and my grandmother I will get what I wanted from them.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make promises to my mother and my grandmother as a way to make them believe I am going to be different and change being more obedient, responsible and to  keep my things in order to have what I want in that moment and when I obtain that thing I wanted I can forget my promise.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move myself in order to obtain a reward and to get an energetic experience named as satisfaction; thus only moving myself in order to obtain something that will satisfy my desires and needs, considering only me in the equation and being selfish with others around me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a form to manipulate my mother and my grandmother when I wanted something; that consisted in making promises and demonstrating I would change and then forgetting all that commitment because I obtained what I wanted in that moment, so making what I promised to others before obtaining and fulfilling my desire was not important anymore.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use tantrums as a desperate remedy to obtain something when I observe things are not going in the way I want.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and think all the things I want has to be made in the moment and to obtain that I often participate in energetic reactions within myself to make things happen - participating in the Law of attraction.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel more satisfaction in the way of fighting to get what I want than in the moment I obtain it, cause when I obtain I cease to participate in satisfaction so I have to look for another source of energy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in manipulation to obtain things from others making promises I was not going to keep and waiting for others to forget about the point to follow my path of self-interest obtaining what I want in the moment the desire and need arises within  me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move myself only if I can get satisfaction and rewards such as Money and special items and if not I loose interest.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in self-interest.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move myself only If I am going to have a reward.




I stop my self-interest: I realize I am participating in dishonesties and in the system that creates Inequality for others by being a rotten child/adult only considering me in the equation and forgetting everything else.
I stop participating in the system of being selective - not including within me others as myself



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario