lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

Day # 21 --- I hate Being Myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate who I am.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in hate against me.
I forgive myself that I  have accepted and allowed myself to create abuse within myself and towards myself feeling hate.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prefer mostly of the time being someone else and to pretend in my mind I am something different to bear a little bit with  who I am


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dislike the way I am, the way I am designed, the way I look, the way I talk, the way I walk, the way I smell, the way I participate within my life, the way I do things - hating everything I am.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive me as a failure because when I see myself I don´t see anything cool, nice, or extra-ordinary; thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept me with conditions, with definitions I believe as better than who I am as life and to place a veil infront my eyes to stop from facing myself as life and accept me in every breath.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look in others, values and behaviours I will want to have; as for example, Discipline, Responsability, commitment and feeling I don´t have that facility in me to improve as those words.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect Discipline, Responsability and Commitment  to a feeling of not being able to and feeling those words more than me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect discipline, responsability, commitment to fear of not being able to be one and equal to them.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself; to fear the way I am going to act and be in a certain situation.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and feel I don´t really know me at all; that´s why I have fear towards me and that´s why I prefer being alone or not making any promise and thus feeling I help more being away or apart from others, than being close.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear participating in things and with people because I fear I won´t be worthy; disciplined, committed, responsible as them.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in fears and to connect the word promise with fears


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in changes within my mood and to think my mood is what I am; to be defined by my mood changes.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in my feelings and emotions and to participate in polarities, cycles and in fluctuations based on energy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in my emotions and feelings; feeling them so real that I feel I can´t stop them or direct me efficiently as others do, so that´s why I think and feel I wanna be someone else.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in insecurity and in fears towards myself and the way I would react in a certain situation.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in comparison and so compare myself to others in my world and participating in a desire to be as them and to participate in imaginations as illusions seeing myself as them thinking how different I would be if I were like the other people I know.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid compromises as I feel and think I am not going to be able to complete and to be the what others want.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel a desire to be as the other people think about me; not realizing in fact that I don´t know what other really think and want, but making assumptions in my mind about what others may think and would think about me if I don´t do something or if I do something.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to force me to be as the image I have in my mind as the one I will and would have been; thus disregarding me in every act, in every movement I do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly being invalidating me, participating in fears and in bringing back my past; thinking that if I didn´t did something as I defined as good I am not going to do it correct again; so I desist in trying; thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive me as a failure, to feel I am not able, and within that placing myself below others and so, participating in energy as polarities, mood changes and insecurities.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in my thoughts and to impose them in my reality.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have no character.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in instability within myself.










I stop participating in hate towards myself. I stop my pattern of participating in feelings of invalidation towards myself. I stop insecurities and feelings I can't be and stand as Commitment, Responsability and discipline.
I stop participating  and feeding the image I have in my mind about myself. I let go that Image that is limiting me. I let go limitations, I let go control and fears.




When and as I see myself participating or equalizing myself in the pattern of perceiving myself as a burden I stop, I breathe, I clear myself . I bring my participation to my physical reality and to my physical body and I embrace me as all I am here as Life. I touch myself, I face myself and I accept and allow myself to BrEathe.


When and as I see myself thinking and feeling I want to be someone else and to change who I am I stop, I breathe, I bring myself back here and I face myself. I realize I am in fact in the  process of change but not as a way of abusing myself or as eliminating my self but as a way to assist and support me to enhance values and principles I have and to live more as myself to do what is best for all as life and I accept this is a process and I direct myself to stop falling and If I fall I will learn from that fall to keep myself standing more and more until I have no other movement as energy within myself; the only movement is  the physical movement and I move myself to stand as what is best for all.


I commit myself to walk as Self-Responsability, self Commitment and self-Discipline.
I commit myself to improve myself breath by breath and stop judgements and comparisons that are like rocks in my way and that´s why I fall.


I commit myself to assist others as myself without the limitations I place upon me as fears and thoughts.


I am Here
I am Self-Acceptance


I give so I may Receive


I face my Reality as myself.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario