martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Day 17 --- Satisfaction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within a positive feeling as satisfaction because today I wake up early.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel satisfaction when I think I did something 'good' since the point of view of my mind, instead of living this as a supportive situation for me one and equal with everything here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word satisfaction with a positive and nice feeling - and to observe it as something greater and wonderful, instead of living it and observing it as something part of myself that I am walking as a self-corrective statement as one and equal to myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in positive and negative experiences to validate or invalidate something about myself and about my life; where I feel satisfaction when I do something that I think and believe is correct due to my beliefs, ideas and programming and to feel insatisfaction when I do something wrong.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate and to think I need an energetic experience to guide me - to make me think and believe I go within the correct path and when I don´t.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dependant of an energetic experience as positive or negative to validate me as life or to validate me as worthy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that what I do is what I am, instead of believing that what I am determines what I do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I can change who I am by changing how I do it and what I do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think to much in what I do instead of being here directing myself in every moment of breath.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe, feel and perceive that if I do something defined as good I have to receive a reward - and that reward is as an energetic experience within me as satisfaction.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel satisfaction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the feeling of satisfaction and to define experiences and activities as good, neutral, and bad, instead of me living all that is here as one and equal to myself and being me as self-movement - in simplicity.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize this is also participating and creating egos of the mind.


I am Here
I stop believing I am my mind, I direct myself in the moment of every breath with any participation of the mind.
I realize that energetic experiences are not who I am.


I realize and accept that What I am is what I do and not what I do determines who I am - so what I am is a Constant Commitment with/within myself  to walk within the Principles of doing what is best for me and for all, as one and equal to life.  I am Self-Direction and the Directive Principle of my life, walking to re-design myself to support myself as one and equal to life and to do what is best for all as life.




So, I also don´t seek for any energetic experience or any reference to do what is best for all. The answer is in every breath is in every movement I take to stand to Support myself and others as myself. 


I walk without expecting anything and the only movement that is here is the one I make within my physical reality and one and equal with my physical body - no energy required.



















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario