domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Day 20 --- Curiosity, happiness and illusion

I am in contact with a dog that we 'rescued' which is pregnant and I have never been involved with pregnancy in my pets.  
I have participated in happiness and illusion due to this situation, imagining her having her babies; imagining possibilities and realities due to the participation in my mind.
Thus, I observe me participating in curiosity.


Yesterday, when we took her to the vet I asked A. if the babies were fine and if they was the possibility of being dead because she has delayed based on our mathematical counts when we noticed she was going to have babies.
I observe a thought coming of imagining - due to curiosity - her having her babies dead and saying: 'What if?'. I stopped. I had observed that thought in other ocassions; like the evil of myself saying yes, let´s imagine or let´s attract that image to happen to see - for curiosity - to what leads - I flagged that point.


And in relation to happiness and illusion - I felt a lot of that energy creating within myself - wanting - again, only for curiosity and so, to feed my own self-interest experiencing that event I always wanted to have in my life.


When I rescued my kittens Mishka and Kevin I also wanted them to get pregnant before I had to take them to sterilize; but I stopped that selfishness within me cause I realized what I was accepting and allowing - abuse by following my mind.


As it shows in the big-scale: due to curiosity we have done things to abuse life following the 'animosity of the mind'; pushing forward just to see the results although we know the consequence of everything we do; we want to see the limits of every being and situation in this world.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in curiosity within my life to see how far I or my reality can get based in my self-interest, desires and needs.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, due participating in my mind as imagination, move myself based on curiosity.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberate abuse myself and others as myself just to see what happens; disregarding and not having consideration about anything in my reality, just giving importance and placing my mind-realms above life.


I forgive myself that I  have accepted and allowed myself to participate in malice - imagining malicious scenarios for others to play for me to feed my curiosity as the thought just to 'see what happens'.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be moved by my curiosity instead of being moved physically to find solutions and to act upon what is best for all life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use myself as a tool to abuse life, instead of being a physical 'tool' to assist myself and others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within happiness and illusion towards the situation of Cappuccina - the name of the dog - having puppies; not considering her within this, but only considering myself to feed and fulfil my desires and needs.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect happiness and illusion to Cappuccina having puppies just because I haven´t experimented or being part of this event within my life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be participate in selfishness; considering only me and that´s why I participate in polarities such as happiness, sadness, etc; they are the result of my egos - the one that are not fulfilled and the ones that are fulfilled, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider only me within my reality; creating in my mind scenarios and attracting things just to feed my egos.


I forgive myself that I  have accepted and allowed myself to impose over others my own wants and desires without considering others and not having Humility to realize and Stop.




I stop the Curiosity within myself and I bring my participation here as the Physical.


I Move myself in the Physical to stop participating in my mind and thus being one and equal with my Mind C. systems; abusing life and just wasting my time and breaths in places where I cannot make a change as what is best for all as Life.


I Direct My participation to the Physical Reality and In every breath I stand as one and Equal to Life. Participating in bringing Up solutions to Stand as Life in every breath. To observe myself and correct myself with the tools of self-forgiveness, Self-corrective applications, Living self-correction in my daily basis! 
Re-educating myself to be more as Life; honest, responsible, committed, dedicated; Living all the tools provided here to change myself and my reality in a Place that is best for All as Life




Cool Blog with a great SF-Assistance related to this I write
Read it:


Creations Journey to Life





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario