viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Day # 23 -- More Resistances

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel resistance to do the Self-forgiveness today.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within feelings and thoughts and thus, feeding my resistance of moving and directing myself,  allowing and accepting self-sabotage.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within cycles and polarities within myself, being directed by energy and mood changes and let the systems direct me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the systems direct me today cause I didn´t wanted  and I didn´t feel adequate to direct myself and to stop the systems within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by my wants and desires; accepting and allowing back-doors within the process and being one and equal to my Mind C. systems.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condition myself to direct myself in the physical, participating in energy as polarities within me; feeling good/feeling bad.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condition myself in doing something is assisting me to improve myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in polarities and energy changes and be conditioned by the systems, instead of bringing my participation here as the physical and stop self-abuse and self-dishonesties.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up in my process of being the Directive Principle within myself and my reality because today I felt inadequate and thinking I need it a rest; without realizing within my statement that I am still 'thinking this process' instead of living it as myself; as something that is part of myself as the breath, as my physical body and reality.


I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to realize this process is a part of me; is not about others, is not of others - this is Me. I am the Process of Being my Directive Principle, being aware and improving myself to stand as Self-commitment, Self- Discipline, Self-Responsability and doing what is best for all.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel heaviness - to believe in heaviness - to accept and allow within myself heaviness. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define as heaviness and let the systems direct me, instead of directing me in every moment of every breath.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed self-sabotage within myself - give my power away to the systems - only for today - because I felt heavy, inadequate and tired - feeling like I am fighting against something Is bigger than me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/feel/believe this  process is a fight against myself and I have to be in constant control and 'on guard'  - not realizing I am still walking within Energy constructs and not Living  and walking this process as myself - as simple as within every breath I take.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thoughts as back-chats to sabotage myself and giving up- although is only one day: I am allowing and accepting 'back-doors' and middle roads' and so self-abuse and self-dishonesties.




I stop defining myself and being equal and one to Mind systems such as energy; and accept Self-sabotage within my process.
Also I stop believing that Heaviness exists within me. I stop giving my power away to systems that are not real - I create them cause I participate in them and I am Responsable for those creations; and thus I stop creating abuse within myself, back-doors to sabotage my journey to life.


I Breathe, I clear myself whenever I see myself participating in those thoughts, feelings and emotions. I  stand and I bring my participation here, to my physical body and physical reality.


I no longer accept and allow excuses and justifications to Stand and to face myself in every breath.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario