lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

Day # 16 Anger Possessed

I felt very angry today, I was very desperate and I wanted to hit something and shout. I began to be possessed by this anger. I was feeling very rare and I began to do my self-forgiveness here at in my room. 
I began Breathing and slowly but surely I took control and I directed myself to stop that possession. i was very surprised - I wanted to sleep or lay in my bed to calm myself but I realized I always do the same - to wait and  don´t facing myself in that moment.
I took my notebook and I started writing - my hands was very tense and I also felt a little pain in them; when I finished my SF my hands were less tense and I stop that energetic reaction I was having.
I saw Everything as myself and I moved myself to start my day breathing. 


I´ll share here the SF I did.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel anger.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in this anger.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in this energetic experience called anger and desperation.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be, and to participate in anger and desperation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel anger and desperation because I feel I can´t do what I want.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel locked, limited and angry with me and with everyone else in this world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the systems as desperation and anger to guide me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry and desperate towards my mother.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect anger and desperation when I hear my mom talking to me and asking me something.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger and desperation when I hear my mom talking.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the desire of explode myself and wanting to eliminate myself from my life due to the feeling of desperation and anger I am feeling towards me in this moment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I can´t do it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thoughts of not being able to do anything and I prefer not doing anything.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am one and equal to desperation and anger


I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be the directive principle within my life and when I began to feel that energy inside me correct myself with breathing and not let those systems move me from here due to those feelings, emotions, thoughts.
I breathe and I bring back here and I follow walking and standing without giving my direction away .


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the systems within me move me from what I really am. Who I am? I am Simplicity, I am constant, I am self-direction, I am clarity.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see in what I have become and what I have done and feel anger towards myself for what I am.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel desperation inside me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in what I feel and think it is real.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am one and equal to my mind systems and that´t why I let them direct me.


Till here no Further!
I stop this abuse


I realize I am not my mind systems. I can stop them taking Self-direction and Standing as the Directive Principle. I am my Self-direction en each moment of every Breath, of every word and in every physical movement.
The only movement I experiment/have is in Oneness and equality within me/with myself. - not of energy.


I Breathe. I direct myself here


I see what Is here
I see what I have Created
I see and Face everything that is here as me Stopping Fears in Every breath.


I see and Face everything and everyone as One and Equal to me
I see and Face my Reality in Simplicity and I move myself to be my Directive Principle


I let go the Control
I stop the desperation. I don´t need it to hide and protect myself from facing what I am and what I have done.
I am not my mind


I see my Reality
I see and face what I am
I see and Face what I am to Correct it in every Moment of every Breath.


I am the Directive Principle
I move myself in the physical to correct me in the moment.





1 comentario: