martes, 24 de abril de 2012

Day 10 --- Sadness about Forest burning

Five days ago the biggest Forest in my city began burning - the reports say that this were intentional, induced by people that has nothing else to do or by people that want to make houses there.
All the city is sad because of this and we are very worried cause this forest like all say here is the more important provider of Air for ourselves. 
Each year is the same problem but only 7 years ago occurred a case similar to this one; but now  the people that are helping are not controlling the fire effectively, violence against the people that are inside the forest assisting is taking place.


I live near the forest - not very very close to it - I cannot say in km. how much distance is but I can see the smoke in the skies and the hills covered by this black and grey atmosphere, and also I can smell the air with smoke. Is very sad. 
I have been stopping my thoughts and feelings about this situation but into my mind comes images of animals dying and people without doing nothing. Also I have been participating in anger cause we are allowing this situation.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in sadness and in worries around the situation of the fire in the woods.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel anger around this situation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel impotence around this and thinking that I cannot doing anything but to wait a 'miracle' or 'someone' bigger than me to resolve it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in desperation and desires of not wanting to see this any more - wanting to scape to another planet, place, or dimension.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad and desires to shout and take every person as myself and correct them or eliminate them from the planet.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine myself big as an superheroe and going there to blow out the flames, taking all the animals away from humans to another place.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire having power to take away all the animals off the planet to another planet or dimension where any human can harm them.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty when I see all the things I have while others don´t have anything.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I am equal to the system and that i can´t do anything to change the world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the end of the world in 2012  were true and eliminate ourselves from the earth - leaving earth alone and peaceful.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive others as the problem; not realizing I am also participating in that and not giving any practical-solution in fact.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed in myself guilt because I see anything changing  so I think I am not doing my best.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to blame others for what is happening instead of realizing this is a consequence of all of what we have accepted and allowed in ourselves and in others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad and angry saying that I didn´t wanted to born here and so  see all the suffering that we as me are causing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up many times due to seeing all the insanity and suffering exists out there.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scape and turn my face around when I see or hear some one telling about animal suffering.


I stop participating in mind consciousness systems and in desires and needs of evading reality when things go wrong and ugly.
When and as I observe myself participating in mind-chats/thoughts/desires/needs/wanting to cease to exist and go or block myself, close my eyes I stop. I breathe, I realize this is not the Solution - and I realize I am taking the 'easy -way' instead of placing me here as one and equal to all that is here and do something.


Doing Something is applying Self-forgiveness in every shade, in every point that is causing Inequalities and suffering and stop it within me.


So I breathe and I clear myself and I observe me as participant to and within an opportunity to make a change- so I give thanks to be here and to know this tools and I apply them and I speak, expose, stand for the ones that cannot talk, expose and stand.


I commit myself to Stand and walk within the path of Doing what is best for all; eliminating within me all the causes that are producing and feeding consequence outside of me. 


I commit myself to stop  my feelings, emotions, thoughts to start moving myself in the physical and assist to change my inner world, the inner world of others as myself and so, the outer world, the entire world.


I commit myself to stop giving up and to thank every breath I take as an opportunity to make a change and not allow any other things that are not What is Best for all.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario