miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Day# 5: My cats Assisting Me to wake up and other points


I have been working on the point of waking up early and just sleeping my 6 hours, but I have not stopped and pushed within my resistances, although I put my alarm-clock on the time I have to wake up, I hear my mind and I let go the opportunity to wake up and for once and for all start working on that point.
Yesterday I did the same and today I set my clock at the time I had to wake up but I accepted and allowed resistances. I was in the bed there, just waiting and trying to stop the sleepiness but I gave my power away.

My cats - 2 little cats I adopted in December -  started to jump and to get crazy along my room; making noise and trying to get my attention. They usually ask me to give them food when they are hungry and usually they wake me up and also they wait for me outside my room for the moment I wake up and enter to my room to eat. 
Today they were more crazy; jumping and moving the cables of my computer; which is funny, cause they know I react with that and I wake up to see and to move them away from my computer , hahaah...-  I started to get mad, cause I wanted to sleep more time and they were making a lot of noise and well, instead of directing me I get more mad towards them and I stood up just to take them and get them out of my room. I stayed more in the bed searching for the best posture and sleep more time.

Then I realized that maybe they were assisting me to wake up and pushing me a little to Stand and start my day early; LOL. And is more funny that when I wake up and I am here writing they sleep a lot and they stay calmed...hahaha :P

I started then to allow guilt and regret; is a point I am just seeing there waiting for me, but I no take action. Is like fear of loss; yes, I hide there and also I think that I have to take advantage/benefit from that as long as possible. I defend that pattern with 'sword and cape'. 
I stayed more time in bed - like 1 hour more or so - complaining, and with laziness I wake up and I started to feed my cats, to change my bed and to start my day.

I started to write out what I was feeling and thinking. I started to knit and to complete the orders I have from my friends and other people that have seen the things I do. And I observed I repeat the Exclamation and back-chats: ´¡Uff!', ¡I have many things to do still! ¡uff! I am tired. I have defined towards that words and exclamations that I unconsciously say them even if I am joking.
Also checking the orders and complaining for the quantity of dolls an specific client asked me to do: 'Why she/he doesn´t asked me less?! I should´ve asked less. uff! 
I write all that down. Also participating in fears and anticipating to the final results and imagining always the worst within the situation; like hurting my hands or my friends and people getting mad at me cause I am not doing their orders quickly.

Like I said I write all that down to Expose it and to work with it.

So here I Start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgive  myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value on my sleeping-patterns.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in an emotional experience of commodity within my Sleeping - placing a value to that pattern, instead of seeing it as a normal physical situation where the physical body rests and not giving power to my MCS oversleeping.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get mad when I can´t sleep the time I want.

I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to completely direct myself and Stand from the pattern of over-sleeping; cause I have placed a lot of value to the feelings and emotions I have when I am sleep.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from myself when I am sleeping.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am powerless infront of that pattern.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in Self-interest around this pattern, cause I have it as a way to scape from reality the time I want.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have to protect this behaviour I have to over-sleep, instead of realizing the one that is protecting is the mind and thus I am not taking self-direction, self-responsability and I am allowing dishonesties within myself and with my reality.
I forgive msyelf that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing this comfort and commodity. I realize is the fear I have to face myself and to stand and make something, moving myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate and be one and equal to my thoughts and back-chats saying that: I need to sleep more time.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself with over-sleeping.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value to my emotions and feelings around my experience within sleeping more time that is required.

I commit myself to stand up from this pattern of over sleeping and from placing value to my thoughts, feelings and emotions instead of me placing myself here and not giving my power away to consciousness.
I commit myself to stop placing value to things out-side of myself that are just creating more abuse and dishonesties within myself and within others.
I commit myself to work with this pattern and Act in the moment and stopping my thoughts, feelings and emotions around this to wake up and to stand up from over-sleeping.

Every time I see myself participating in the feelings, emotions - desires of sleeping more hours, instead of Standing Up and move myself as the physical, I observe myself, I realize the pattern, I stop, I breathe, I place myself here, I ground myself here and I stand from this pattern and Immediately without thinking I wake up, I move myself as the physical and I stop over-sleeping.

So, I commit myself to Stand and wake up in the moment of breath, not giving my power away to Mind C. systems. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry with my cats because they were making a lot of noise in my room and I wanted to sleep more.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in anger towards my cats because they were making a lot of noise and I wanted to sleep more time.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with anger and desperation when an opportunity to change gets in my way - instead of taking that opportunity as me to wake up and stand and to stop abuse and dishonesties within myself.

I commit myself to be aware of the Assistance that is Here for me and comes from others as myself - in this case my cats and my dogs also.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and emotional experience of tiredness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that tiredness exists within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to a system named as tiredness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive  Tiredness as something not so bad within myself.
I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to investigate within myself when my physical body gets tired separately from my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed participation in the mind within mind-exclamations such as 'uff!' regarding to the emotion of tiredness and laziness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed back-chats and thoughts related to emotions such as tiredness; repeating in my head ¡Uff! and feeling tired.,
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in tiredness.

I commit myself to correct that pattern within myself to say mentally ¡¡Uff! linked to tiredness. 
Everytime I see myself participating in tiredness and in those back.chats; I stop and I breathe, I clear myself and i direct myself with the breath and I Bring myself here and I keep doing what I am doing in Simplicity
I stop and I correct myself from those patterns and behaviours. 
I commit myself to not participate within Tiredness and within Resistances.
I stop Resistances.

I am not tiredness.
I am not my feelings and emotions

I am self.commitment.
I am Constant
I am Life










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario