jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Day# 6 - Being dependant, distractions and other points.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dependant on others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear walking by my own and thus have the necessity to need someone else to be and to join me in situations and experiences.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in fears and insecurities.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be insecure.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I need someone else near me when I go out cause I am so distracted that I may do something wrong.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I do things wrong when I go out alone, that is why I need someone - for example my mother to ground myself; thus, not realizing I am abdicating Responsability and giving away my Direction, not being my Directive Principle of me in my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as distractive.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dependant of an emotion, a feeling - of the mind - to hide myself from Responsabilities.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I do things wrong.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dependant on the idea that my mother and others are going to be always here to help me; thus I can divert my attention to another things and not take responsability in 'necessary' things, such as knowing the day when the house-services are paid, etc.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to catalog things within my life as necessary and unnecessary; participating in polarities, defining things instead of being equal and one with all this is here as myself and knowing everything that is here that has to be done to assist myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait until my mom goes out to plan the things I have to do, instead of moving myself alone to control and direct my 'pending' things.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the reality with insecurity and anxiety.
I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to move myself alone - as all - and not wait until others do or not do, thus moving myself here in the physical realizing that I am the creator and director of my reality; making the things happen. Making the things that are the best for all to happen.
I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am abusing the others which I am dependant on - instead of being one and equal to them and stand next to them as equals and take care of the same things and more as two people agreeing and moving to to something here that may assist us, or assist others at the same time.


I commit myself to stop all insecurities and fears within me. 
I commit myself to stop all fears to move and direct myself within my reality.


When and as I see myself participating in fears of walking alone within some experience within my life. I stop and I clear myself. I breathe. I realize that fears exists only in my mind and happens only in my mind and taking responsability of me and my life has nothing to do with emotions and feelings.
I walk and I face my reality, knowing also that no one can live my life and I cannot live another´s life.


When and as I see myself needing to depend on someone else to do things I stop, I breathe; I clear myself and I move directly to complete the point I need without the need of others to depend on. Realizing that dependency is an abuse within myself and within others.


I commit myself to stop dependence on things outside of myself. 
I am one and equal to all within my life so also I commit to stop fears and insecurities towards my reality.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario