miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

Day # 11 --- More on Sleep-patterns

I am working on this pattern again and stopping resistances and desires to Give up.
I am waking up early: not 6 hours yet, I over sleep 1 hour. I have 3 days waking up early and starting my day directing myself within the feelings of sleepiness and tiredness.
Today I felt more tired and heavy and I slept a 'siesta'. I began to feel I was not doing the best thing and also a bit of disappointed. My day didn´t 'count' because I sleep that hour in the afternoon. I did a pause on the things I had to do and I feel like I failed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that this day didn´t count because I fell sleep in the afternoon.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel disappointed because I feel I can´t correct myself in this point.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I am not going to 'win' within this pattern I follow repeating.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider this correction as a competition; where one of us - my mind or me - is going to loose or is going to win.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in mind-polarities and I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed to realize that what I resist; persists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in control.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I only sleep 6 hours I need to sleep a little more in the afternoon to feel rested.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remember past-experiences when I worked and I wake up very early and I had to take a nap in the afternoon to feel rested.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in past experiences in my mind - accessing in to memories to have a reference, instead of being here and walk in my reality and not in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel I am not doing things correctly.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to also participate in desires and needs within correcting this point.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine myself - to have future projections - sleeping only 6 hours. Instead of walking here in simplicity without participating in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel unable to wake up after 6  hours of sleep.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a sleepy person.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that me and this pattern are the same so I can´t correct it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in tiredness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge this pattern with a negative and a positive value.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as wrong due to having this pattern; and also participating and creating the other polarity that is being right and play within polarities all the time.


I am also investigating in myself when my body is for real tired and need to rest and when is my mind.
I have been asking myself if I know when my body requires to rest separately from the mind and I can´t say 100% the difference yet!


I stop participating in feelings of disappointment. I stop my beliefs and thought around this pattern.
I Commit myself to walk this correction in Simplicity, stopping rush and regrets and control over me. I walk this breath by breath until this is done.
When I see myself participating in thoughts and beliefs I stop, I breathe, I clear myself and I in every breath take the opportunity to start from 0 without any record/image/thoughts/memories in my mind so I can be clear to walk in  and as simplicity.


I am here, I am constant, I am able to correct myself in every Breath.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario