martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Day#4 -- Impatience and Desperation


Another Pattern I have is Impatience and Desperation linked to anger. I experienced this today while I was knitting and also while I was waiting for the internet connection. 
I accept and participate in this when I perceive I have no time and also when I anticipate in my mind to the end results of the things I am doing.
I experience my nose closed and also I feel my physical body tense, tighten, and strained,  difficult in some way to catch my breath. 
The back-chats I accept to trigger in my mind are emotions, and thoughts of boredom and anxiety 'cause I am 'away' from news and from, and instead of moving myself to do another thing, stop preoccupations, I stay there waiting.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in an emotional experience of Desperation. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed an emotional experience of desperation due to constantly participating in my mind instead of stopping and realizing I am not that emotion.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as that desperation and feeling of tension within myself. 
I forgive myself that I have participated in an emotion of desperation that goes to my physical body and I experience tension and tightness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate so much in this system 
integrated within myself that I experience tightness and strain within my physical body.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that
 I am not my mind and
thus allow abuse within my physical body t
hat is showing within experimenting tightness and tension


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in desperation
I forgive that I have accepted and allowed desperation to exist within and as me.
I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate from myself believing I am Mind C.
Systems and that i cannot free myself from that.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in impatience
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within an 
emotional experience 
of impatience
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that impatience exists.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate from myself participating 
in impatience and desperation.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link desperation with anger.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with anger when I am desperate.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience and participate in an energetic 
reaction every time I allow desperation within me, instead of taking action and Responsability - 
instead of breathing and directing myself in the moment to stop those patterns and behaviours.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by energetic reactions and 
experiences
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give away my direction
 and my stability
in the deliberate participation in my mind systems.


I am not desperation and impatience.
I stop my participation in desperation and impatience.
I stop within me the belief that I am a feeling and an emotion. I am not a feeling, 
i am not an emotion,
I am not my mind.


Everytime I see myself participating in desperation and impatience and some other systems as nervoussness
and anxiety. I stop myself from that participation, realizing I am not my mind, realizing my
separation and I breathe, I direct myself to clear myself and to Stand from that energetic movements
and I take Responsability from myself and I direct me in the moment to stop.


I commit myself to stop participating in energetic reactions such as anger, desperation, 
anxiety, nervoussness
due to participating in my mind.
I commit myself to Stand in every Breath of those patterns and behaviours realizing 
 i am not defined 
by them and 
I commit myself to stop believing and giving my power and direction away 
to those systems integrated within
me until they stop due to my responsability, direction and correction in the moment.
I commit myself to stop participating in them. I embrace those systems as
 one and equal to myself and
I realize they are not more or less that me; I create them so I can stop them


I embrace the Impatience, I embrace the desperation, I embrace anxiety and nervousness
 as One and
Equal to me -. I realize they are my creations.
 And I as that Stop them and I stand within them, 
stopping participating in them and giving power to make them grow.


Everytime I see myself within the experience and feelings of desperation and anger. 
I stop and I start to breathe to clear myself
 and to Direct myself effectively in the moment and so 
Stand and place myself here.


I am clarity
I am breath
I am here
I am self.trust
i am self-direction
I am self-power


I stop giving away my power. 
I am self-dedication

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario