lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

Day 59 -- More on Postponement Part 2

REACTION DIMENSION

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in a reaction when I see I have to do things in the moment I don´t want - and so participating in postponement - such as feeling and experiencing myself heavy physically and dragging my feet to the place I have to do the thing I have to do and complete
Instead of Moving Myself Physically and getting myself to do it in the breath and so stopping me as reactions and physical movements that shows my behaviour within a negative energetic movement.

I realise, see and understand that this reactions are created by me as the mind since the first point of thinking instead of Moving myself to do in in the moment of the emergence of the task, the point, the home-work etc. - a physical movement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and to establish within my body; my physicality a reaction that makes me go into limitation and Energy as polarities such as negativity, neutrality, positivity - so ; I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the physical movement within and as an energetic reaction such as negative, neutral, and positive.

I see, realise and understand how the 'Force' in Me is Dependant on Energy and not dependant as What I am as this Physical Movement in Simplicity as Life - I mean, just moving me in the moment, as the breath; one breath in/breath out=Done. The force has to be that Movement in the Moment not thinking and not waiting to the thought to activate as like I am following orders - orders from the mind.

I see, realise and Understand that I am the Force as the mind that makes me Move and that´s why I participate and I go within all the parts of the Character Creation.

When and as I see myself participating in the reaction - if I am here in this phase already - I stop, I breathe and I move myself within and as my physical to complete the things I have to do in the moment

I commit myself to Stand since the very beginning of the character creation with and as the Self-Responsability of realising the consequence of all this Lack of Direction in Every Breath.

When and as I see myself going into the Postponement character - with going first to the fears and thoughts - I stop, I breathe, I stand here having in consideration that If I don´t Direct Myself in the Moment I´ll let my mind to move myself.

I commit myself to Stop here, to stand here and So stopping me from this waiting Character; the one that says: 'Only this One Time' and so sabotaging myself in a Moment of change

Check the Life Review of "Only this One Time".






Enhanced by Zemanta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario