jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

Day " 291 -- I am running out of time?

I am having that thought running trhough my head these days.... " I am running out of time? " .... I am constantly being hard on myself in this...cause I am 33 and I haven´t done anything with my life...wait...a voice says "Haven´t you done anything?", well, I haven´t as others in for example having my own place or having the things I wanted to have when I daydreamed at my 20´s ....but,  I am independent, I have money to go out and do things with my friends, buy nice things...but...it´s not enough.

Sometimes  I feel old...I feel like yes, I am running out of time. I want to do so many things now and for some things it´s late...ummm ...
I have to admit it  I am not longer 2o ...I see my co-workers...the mayority are younger than me..they are in their 20´s /25´s and I really would want to be on that age too, living on their time...I don´t like also when friends tell me I am old and that I have to do what the people at my age do....that makes me feel sad sometimes....but that "common sense voice" inside me is more stronger and I don´t give a shit....I will do things, but the things I want no the programmed life styles everyone has.... 


I feel I am living now the experiences I had to live in that age...like doing stupid things, not worrying a lot abut future...having more experiences in relationship stuff...but...then I realise and I didn´t wanted in that age to behave as a normal people...I wanted to investigate further within myself to not follow predictabilities....lol..I guess I am passing the 30´s crisis or something like that...I am accessing other mind patterns...those that make you feel old...the ones that makes you want to settle down and find someone to make a family...turn around to see babies and make them faces and desiring to have one of those...LOL!! No! ... hahaha I want a family yes,..but...I don´t want to follow the same rules....I wanna do it different...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think and feel I am running out of time
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel that I am old and my time here on earth is going away so I feel afraid cause I haven´t placed a print in this world to be someone...I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I am no-one - I am a being that is here...living and making each day count and time is an illusion. 
I realise, see and understand that time is an illusion, it´s in my mind....

Indeed a day goes very quickly and when you realise it´s over and you may realise you didn´t do the things you had to do....
So...here...writting this I have to make a decision of not distracting myself in doing things that separates me from my goals...

What are separating me from my goals??  -- Easy, first of all, I spend a lot of money going out with  my friends...buying stupid things...( well. maybe not very stupid...I want them ) but I would´ve save that money to invest it on my business. 
Also I can "invest" more of my time investigating stuff I can make to grow in that goals I have. 
What are my goals? My business ( being my own boss ) and getting a better body.
So...I have to do it....

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel old and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself based on a number.
I realise, see and understand that I am young, my body is healthy, I have the correct tools for me here, I have the things I need to have more.


So. Time is not running out!! I am in the exact point, place to do things...all I have to do is making the decision to make them, not matter time...stopping the worries about time...Enjoying time cause time gives you experiences and lessons to  make you stronger !!! 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario