domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Day # 41 --- Monotony Character

Yesterday, while making the house chores my mind started creating this back-chat of monotony and also the thought - the image of me doing the same all over again; each day.


In the post number 52 in my blog in Spanish I started writing about this point but it again appeared in my concious mind although with less intensity - I was able to catch it and stop it.
But I am going to do the SF again here.


mo·not·o·ny:

1. Uniformity or lack of variation in pitch, intonation, or inflection.
2. Tedious sameness or repetitiousness: the monotony of daily routine.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the thought of me always being in monotony within and as my life and seeing me doing this always in my life and saying to myself as a back-chat that I will never be doing something else than cleaning my house from the mess that my dogs do - Instead of being here, breathing, stopping that participation and bringing myself here within and as myself in the action of cleaning and putting all the mess in order so my mother and I can - and my pets also - have a place that is best for All to Live and Express, Live and move.


I realise, see and Understand we must Act and move in the Physical to build a Place that is based within and as the Principles of What is Best For All and so having a better World for Everyone.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word monotony with a negative experience.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the word monotony with a negative charge.
And so this makes me create this Character that reacts upon monotony/sameness and have to search for another action - that is an energy-situation - to release the system inside me and within this action separating me from myself as the Physical.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'uniformity' or having the same activity all over again and not having variation is interpreted as negative, bad, boring and this creates a reaction within and as me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that doing a repetetive action is boring and tedious. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in boredom and tediousness - I realise, see and understand that these are mind systems that came from the mind egos and is not What I really am.


I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to not see that the mind directs me to search for me outside myself so I can be distracted and and not Here as Life.










Within my Breath I am in doing the Same Action in Equality and Oneness and at the same time doing and acting in various and different ways - so the lack of variation doesn´t exist for real.


Monotony/Sameness - Being the Quality in Constancy. Having a Routine within and as I am improving myself in the action of doing what is best for All - until it is done that the Earth and the Whole Planet moves in the same path = Equality and Oneness.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario