sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Día # 43 -- My Deliberate/Intentional Character

de·lib·er·ate:


1. Done with or marked by full consciousness of the nature and effects; intentional: mistook the oversight for a deliberate insult.
2. Arising from or marked by careful consideration: a deliberate decision. See Synonyms at voluntary.
3. Unhurried in action, movement, or manner, as if trying to avoid error.
1. To think carefully and often slowly, as about a choice to be made.
2. To consult with another or others in a process of reaching a decision.





Deliberate, intentional...."Acting without considering others and ourselves within our acts....

I haven´t observed at that word until today reading Sunette´s Facebook state updates. It was a cool assistance.

Through reading them again and this words - A memory came to my memory when I was a child and I felt a lot of envy of a friend that was able to climb trees ´cause she was more thin than me and I was not physically able to do it - I was a bit fat and also a coward to climb to high trees lol.
So, while she was hanging in the tree I took her legs and I pulled her down and she fall down. She get harmed - obviously. She broken her arms - or I better say I broke her arms and she had to be a lot of time without able to move. 

I don´t remember much - as I could say that I have 'selective' memory and I don´t recall the results - I mean, what was my reaction. I don´t remember feeling anything, I just remember knowing how I acted - deliberately - and with the intention of harming her due to my emotions of envy/jealousy. 

She is still my friend, she forgave me and when she used to brought the point up I felt ashamed and surprised about myself - cause it was something I did possessed by my emotions and thoughts.

So, is cool that this memory came due to observing this words - cause is the way we accept and allow to act. Although we know the consequences we choose to act - in deliberateness  - intentionally doing things we know the results and we continue doing and we supress and we blame others and we don´t want to see.


How many times I have acted like this? Many! 

Cause in deliberateness I have chosen to believe, think and feel that nothing is going to happen if I act this way - if I act the way others act...nothing is going to happen if I don´t speak or I don´t stand. Although within myself I know the consequences, although within I know what my Secret mind is saying - I prefer not seeing and realizing.

And so, Intentionally we Act and we are Destroying Life! 


And within Self-Honesty I have to stop this deliberate acts and Compromise Myself to do Deliberate Actions that can Bring - and will - A change within me and within others so we can Assist and Support Life.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act within deliberateness.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create this character that deliberate and intentionally acts within and as self-interest.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act intentionally - to harm intentionally to satisfy a thought, an emotion, a feeling a picture in my mind without considering anyone and anything within and as that act. 


 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make plans within my secret mind to harm others, to harm myself within and as my physical body just to satisfy a desire, a need, and ego from the mind.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed in myself thoughts, feelings and emotions  in the back of my head as plans, information and knowledge to harm, to support the mind, to separate myself from others as myself and from myself.


I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to realise, see and understand that within me acting deliberately - I am participating in a thought and also in defence mechanisms to not consider others but just myself in every action I take and do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress  the truth of my actions and the consequences of the action that I am doing in deliberateness due to fears and due to following and energetically reward that is known as emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act intentionally so I can have the attention and the acceptance of others.


I commit myself to stop deliberate abuse acts within myself. 

I commit myself to act within the Principles of What is best For All and within this observing and considering Everything as Myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to thing and believe that to act within the deliberate act of what is best for all is boring and will take a lot of time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberate and intentionally I discourage myself. I realise is the mind talking to me and placing a defence mechanism within me so I cannot stand and act in the physical.


I realise that the Mind makes you act Intentionally in polarities. 
Because I can act 'Intentionally' to Create  a Better world, to make a Change, standing within and as myself as Self-honesty, assisting and supporting myself with writing, self-forgiveness applications, Self-corrective Actions - which is the more 'important' cause I realise that without taking action, without correcting myself in the physical I am creating another character as the mind.


Note:

*De-Liberada-Mente:
Liberada: released
Mente: Mind


This will continue...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario