martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Día # 37 --- Today´s Characters

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enter into conflict and inner energetic movements when I am without Internet participating in worries, in impatience in thoughts, emotions and feelings, and so participating in this anxious character within and as me.  Instead of being here and stand as self-patience. Breathing here and moving myself as and in the physical to step out of my mind. I realize I am not a character but I act it cause I believe I am my mind.


I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise and understand that I have been a living a lot in my mind and so not taking in consideration myself within and as my reality, so I have been wasting breaths - Instead of being here as participating here as the physical and living instead of surviving, enjoying and accepting myself in every breath.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am a mind -consciousness system and thinking, believing and feeling I am real as the mind, when In fact being as the mind I am not real, I am just pretending. Instead of being here, breathing, bringing me back here within and as my reality to assist and support myself to step out of my mind and as a character.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in postponing, instead of actually doing, I realize that If I think I waste myself in that participation instead of standing and doing the things I have to in the moment.


I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise and understand - and actually living it - that when I am in my mind thinking before doing something, accesing into images and pictures in my head I drown as and within my mind and I actually don´t do nothing. 
I stop thinking before moving myself, I act. I move, I direct myself within and as the physical.


Whenever I see myself participating in the postponing character - I Stop, I breathe, I step out of my mind - I go out of my thoughts, images, pictures and I move, I stand to actually and practically DO what I have here in my reality.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the tasks I have to do with boredom, with images of me missing important things, due to being in the activity. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in desires and wants of distract myself - thinking and believing that when I am busy doing my tasks I will miss something important.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see, connect, define the obligations I have within and as myself with feelings, and emotions of boredom, of wants to postpone them cause I´ll miss something.
I realise, see and understand that the obligations I have within and as myself are to build me as a person that do what is best for all and those obligations are activities and tasks I enjoy doing but is the mind the one that distracts me from here and from doing what I enjoy as self-movement,


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind take control over me and distract me like 'honey to the bees' - so Instead of me Directing Myself and moving within and as the physical I accept and allow that substance to distract me and to be within and as my mind as wasting and as separation, dishonesty and irresponsability.

I don´t accept this anymore, I stop, 'Till here no further


Whenever I see myself participating in my mind in tiredness, in the procrastinator character - I stop, I breathe, I place myself here as the physical and I move myself to move my body, my hands, the totality of me as the physical to knit, to clean my house, to walk outside with my dogs.
I am self-Movement, I am Practicality.


I stop participating in my mind in thoughts, and images of me doing things - anticipating things - NO! I move, I stand as self-movement, and I take my tools to knit and I accept and allow self-enjoyment here.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario