domingo, 22 de julio de 2012

Día#36--The Insatisfied CharActer

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel insatified within and as myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel insatisfaction when seeing my life thinking that I must be doing something else within my life.
Instead of being here within and as the physical stopping with common sense and self-responsability any and every energy movement that surges within and as me that are the consequence of giving power to my mind as egos and also in participating as energy.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think That I must be doing something else within and in my life and this come when I observe how others live and I participate in back-chats as questions: 'Aren´t you supposed to do this ot that?', ' I have these years and I am still at this stage', 'I wanted more in my life' - Instead of being here within and as self-attention to see and observe any reaction and energy movement that is causing separation within and as me. 
Whenever I see myself observing to others lives and participating in comparisons and insatisfactions - I stop, I breathe, I bring myself back here and I observe me with my physical eyes and I realise, see and understand this mind-ego-games are just here to distract me and to feed my consciousness 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my life with how others live their life - because I observe they follow this patterns - which I define as normal, and I am not following them.
So, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I am doing 'wrong' within and as my life taking in consideration other´s life's examples so, accepting and allowing self-diminishment
Instead of being here when observing and being in contact with my reality and other´s reality - I realise, see and understand the situations within me and others lives are different but this is not a cause to feel I am doing something wrong within mine or comparing mine with others etc.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my current life and reality with the past, with memories of my past - which I define as better than my present. I realise, see and understand that time only exists in my mind - establishing separation
I see, realise and understand everything is here within and as me - anything  is fragmented in images, parts of time as present, past and future. I am here and I exists here as always.


I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise and understand that I am defining myself as the mind and separating me within and as the physical reality to see and realise that Everything is here within and as myself.
I realise that I have changed my starting point due to participating in mind illusions - thinking and believing that I am different now from the past - that I have changed - but I have changed as the mind - within and as the physical I remain the same.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in self-diminishment, I realize/see and understand that this is part of the egos of the mind and me as life has nothing to do with egos.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry and desperate because although I know all that I feel and think is part of the mind I am still participating in it and I still feel it. I realise/see and understand my pattern of rushing and wanting to see a proof within myself to validate me and my process and the pattern of still giving power to my mind so still believing I am energy.
I realise see and understand that I am participating in mind possessions due to observing my process based on proofs and desires and needs to see myself changed Instead of being here, participating within and as the phsycal in every breath I take - stopping me as aTENSION of the mind.
I walk and I move myself as the physical - letting me flow as breath within and as my reality 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I am faking this process cause I am not seeing a change within me and within my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowing myself to feel like I am pretending when I am not changing in fact , so within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the failure character - I see, realise and understand I am here, I am walking this as myself and no one is here rushing  me but me as my mind. I realise that me as the mind is possessed by the idea that I have to see and notice a change - as a validation measure for me.
Whenever I see myself participating in this behaviours and patterns - I stop, I breathe and I bring me back here and I walk through my day as the breath here I stand as self-honesty, self-responsability and common sense.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give power to images in my mind/perceptions of how my life must be - Does a rule must exist to compare myself in order to that? No, only my mind as egos is the only rule and limitation that exists within and as myself and distracting me from what is really practical and important - which is me as life.
I realise, see and understand this pattern of mine of comparing myself constantly and continuosly to seek validation and to wait for a proof in others, or in the outside in order to feel secure within and as myself


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel insecure within and as myself in relation of how I do things.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in back-chat as excuses and justifications to validate myself as the mind. Such back-chats are:
" I am the one living like this", " no one else have this or that" which are back-chats I use to validate others and diminish myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed of my life and by the way I am cause I don´t see anyone else doing the same as me in this moments - being here instead of being outside having fun.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect  having fun with going out of my house and having a lot of friends, or going out taking pictures of my social life and posting them on the facebook in order to feel complete and to fullfill that desire of seeing my life as 'normal' and satisfied.
I see, realise and understand that desires, needs and wants - that energy movements inside me are part of the ego of the mind which searches for polarities, energy movements, reactions, frictions to feed itself.
I bring myself back - here , I breathe and I see my life with the eyes of the physical and I stand here as Thankfulness of what  I have here within and as myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the polarity of insatisfaction and satisfaction - not realising is a mind-game and this state is part of my mind-egos which is not who I am here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect my current life with insatisfaction and participating in desires/wants/needs to change my current life and make it it see as similar as others live´s 


Whenever I see myself participating in insatisfactions, in thoughts, and beliefs, opinions, comparing my life with others and following desires/needs and wants - I stop, I breathe, I bring myself back to my physical where I see everything in Equality and Oneness as myself. I stand as Life, as Simplicity. I am thankful of what I have here. I realise that only the mind searches for ' the more' - which is a polarity and a mind-ego-game which I created to distract myself from what is here , from what is required to  be done.


I stand as Self-Responsability and I move myself as the physical in order to equalise myself with everything that is here as equality and oneness.
I stand as Common sense to see with my phsyical eyes what is HERE as myself and so stopping searches and distractions in order to separate me from myself







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario