domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

Day# 39 -- more on the Shame Character

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the emotion of shame. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel shame within and as myself when I compare myself with others based in the memories and images I have in my head related to my past.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live as an image and as a memories - living out here in the physical every time I am with others or within and as myself comparing me with my mind. I realise, see and understand how I am separating myself, compromising myself and establishing self-dishonesty within and as myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as something different as someone not able and less than - establishing and participating in self-diminishment within and as myself - and that´s how I act out this character of shame towards others.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use a character with which I can manipulate the physical reality and me as the physical - so I can adjust to the system so I can be accepted within and as the Matrix that is abusing life in the physical in every breath.


I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to realise, see and understand that I manipulate me, in such  a way that  I create a character - which is the shame I feel within and as me - so,  I can distract myself from standing as oneness and equality - to face me and the reality that is here and so correct myself in the moment.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create characters to capture the expression I am as life by desires and needs to be accepted and valued as a mind- consciousness system - and not as what I really am as Life. 
So, this character I have created since the starting point of fear is limiting me and suppressing me as  the physical expression that I am here as Life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be here. moving in the physical, within my daily activities and access to my mind C. systems so I can have a base or an example of how to express myself. 
I realise, see and understand that I am accessing knowledge and information so I can guide myself and prevent repeating the same point where I feel ashamed within and as myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ask for permission and acceptance to my mind in order to be, to live, to behave here in my physical reality. Instead of expressing myself within and as the physical and stopping me to repeat a character that is creating abuse, separation and dishonesties.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a character in order to protect me from the reality without understanding, seeing and realizing I am establishing, believing and participating in the idea that I have to protect myself from the reality due to my memories and past experiences where I experienced shame within and as me.


I see, realize and understand that 'shame' is a system pre-programmed within and as myself, Is not who I am.
I am not a mind-system


I express myself in every moment o every breath. I stand as Self-Expression. I am here as self-expression. Expressing myself without dependencies, permissions of any kind - doing What is Best for All in every Action.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario